From our partners' first encounter with a community to having a water project up and running can take anywhere from two to 12 months.
You might be wondering what takes so long. There are actually quite a few components of doing any water project, including:
- Community engagement/mobilizing
- Hygiene and sanitation education
- Project construction/implementation
- Education follow-up and handing over the project
- Monitoring and evaluation
To learn more about these steps, go to our How We Work page.